About Dr. Ball
Dr. Ball recieved his Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Nevada, Reno. He is a 1997 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, with double honors in Physical Examination and Diagnosis and in Clinical Compentency.
Dr. Ball is married with 17-year-old twins (boy & girl) and has 2 beagles.
He utilizes the Palmer technique along with Gonstead, Activator, Thompson, Active Release Technique (ART), Toggle, Chiropractic Biophysics (CPB), and the Pettibon Technique to help his patients get great results.
He is also certified in Prevention & Care of Extremities and Sports-related Injuries. Dr. Ball is board eligible for a Diplomate in Rehabilitation.
Dr. Ball became a chiropractor after having several positive experiences with chiropractic. The most memorable was seeing the bennefit he recieved after injuring his back performing rehabiltiation with Stroke patients.
“My favorite part of my office is seeing the surprise in someone’s eyes when they didn’t think we could help. ”
During his spare time, Dr. Ball enjoys fishing, movies, tennis, golf, and cooking. He is a member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association and the Federal Way Chiropractic Association. Dr. Ball is a Rotarian.
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic with Doctor of Chiropractic degree in February of 1997, and have been in constant clinical practice to present.
- Honors Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Clinical Competency and Clinical Diagnosis.
- Graduate of the University of Nevada-Reno with Bachelors of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy May 1993.
- Four Years clinical experience in physical therapy and rehabilitation at St. Mary’s Hospital, Reno, Nevada and Highline Physical Therapy and Sports Clinic Burien, Washington. 1992-1996
- Development and implementation of the Back Injury Prevention Program at Riverton Hospital, Riverton Washington.
- International Chiropractic practice management consultant with Five Star Management. October 1999 to 2002.
- Owner and Clinical Director of Ball Chiropractic Center in Federal Way, Washington. April 1998 to present.
Licensure and Certifications
- Completion of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV and Physical Therapy.
- Washington State License # 4307. May 1997 to current.
- Holds Post Graduate Certification in the Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention of Orthopedic Sports Injuries.
- Board Eligible for Diplomate in Rehabilitation, American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.
Memberships and Associations
* Member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association. 1997 to present.