About Dr. Ball
Dr. Ball grew up in Reno, NV and is a 1997 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
Dr. Ball is married with 14-year-old twins (boy & girl) and has 2 beagles. He graduated with honors in Physical Examination and Clinical Competency.
He utilizes the Palmer technique along with Gonstead, Activator, Thompson, Active Release Technique (ART), Toggle, Chiropractic Biophysics (CPB), and the Pettibon Technique to help his patients get great results.
He is also certified in Prevention & Care of Extremities and Sports-related Injuries.
Dr. Ball became a chiropractor after having several positive experiences with chiropractic. The most memorable was seeing benefits after an injury and help with stroke patients in physical therapy.
“My favorite part of my office is seeing the surprise in someone’s eyes when they didn’t think we could help. ”
During his spare time, Dr. Ball enjoys fishing, movies, tennis, golf, and cooking. He is a member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association and the Federal Way Chiropractic Association.
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic with Doctor of Chiropractic degree in February of 1997, and have been in constant clinical practice to present.
- Honors Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Clinical Competency and Clinical Diagnosis.
- Graduate of the University of Nevada-Reno with Bachelors of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy May 1993.
- Four Years clinical experience in physical therapy and rehabilitation at St. Mary’s Hospital, Reno, Nevada and Highline Physical Therapy and Sports Clinic Burien, Washington. 1992-1996
- Development and implementation of the Back Injury Prevention Program at Riverton Hospital, Riverton Washington.
- International Chiropractic practice management consultant with Five Star Management. October 1999 to 2002.
- Owner and Clinical Director of Ball Chiropractic Center in Federal Way, Washington. April 1998 to present.
Licensure and Certifications
- Completion of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV and Physical Therapy.
- Washington State License # 4307. May 1997 to current.
- Holds Post Graduate Certification in the Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention of Orthopedic Sports Injuries.
Memberships and Associations
* Member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association. 1997 to present.